Tuesday 4 September 2012

Thoughts: Why am I doing this?

I thought it would be valuable to me, both now and further into my studies to attempt to articulate my reasons for taking this course. However at the time of writing I'm finding it very challenging!
The obvious answer is "To become a 'Better' Photographer". While this is not untrue, it is not the whole story.

I think at the moment, the most important thing I hope to gain from this is a direction in which to take my photography. I like to think I've got a reasonable 'eye' for a good photo, and while I enjoy taking aesthetically pleasing photos I find myself seeking something more rewarding.

What this 'something' might be is proving the challenging part, the part that I hope this course helps me answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment